Freestanding electric fireplaces have become more popular for use in both homes and offices. The primary reason behind the popularity of freestanding electric fires is that it provides greater flexibility regarding where to place them to one another. While searching for freestanding electric stove fire, we should keep in mind freestanding electric fireplaces are different from any other traditional fireplaces. Electricity fireplaces do not use gas or solid fuels, such as firewood and coal, to generate heat, unlike gas fireplaces. The only thing necessary to operate an electric fireplace is that it must be connected to an electrical outlet.
Over time, various electric fireplaces have been developed to meet customers’ needs. However, reports claim that the global market of electric fireplaces has touched a value of USD 4224.2 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5125 million by 2027.
Freestanding electric fire Buying Guide
A freestanding Electric Fireplace is generally more affordable than a fireplace powered by gas, wood, or coal. Compared to a coal fireplace, this item has a very reasonable price, so it is easily considered. It is essential to look at the cost of the product, and if it is pretty expensive, you can choose another type of fireplace.
The installation of an electric fireplace is straightforward. Many of these fireplaces are ready to be used right out of the box. They need only an electrical connection to function correctly. Thus, if you find some electric fireplaces that are too complex for you to put together, you can take a look at your other options.
A real fireplace creates the same kind of ambiance in your home without causing any problems, thanks to an electric fireplace. Consequently, if you want to buy a product, make sure it matches the ambiance of your home by testing it first.
It is important to note that freestanding electric stove fire do not pollute the air inside your home because there is no actual burning. It is important to note that this is especially true for those who have asthma, breathing disorders, or who care about their health in general.
SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS
Unlike gas fireplaces, electric fireplaces do not generate any toxic fumes when they are in use, so they are safe for use around children and pets. But the only thing you need to do is make sure that you don’t accidentally shock the kid or the pet by placing the fireplace too close to them.
Long-lasting LED lights on your fireplace will bring you joy for years to come. All you need to do after installation is to plug them in. All you need to do is keep it clean by dusting it from time to time.
01. Aaron Free-Standing Realistic Charcoal Electric Stove
This Freestanding, Realistic Charcoal Electric Stove comes with 2 heat settings (900W/1800W). Moreover, it also has a realistic LED flame that creates the illusion of a real flame and can also be operated independently from the heating function. This lovely heater is easy to operate with just the controls on the side, and it also delivers a warm glow with an excellent optical effect. It is also to heat your room within a few minutes with its heating function. It ensures your safety, and the fireplace has a thermal cutoff system that will turn it off if it detects a fire gets too hot. It can also incorporate into any room in your house.
- Overheating protection device with the thermal cutoff for safety
- Easy to operate by any person.
- 2 heat settings (900W/1800W) along with a realistic LED flame that creates the illusion of a real fire
- Easy to operate with just the controls on the side.
- A thermal cutoff system that will shut it down if the fire gets too hot.
- The LED flame creates the illusion of a real fire.
- Various revues have questioned the lastingness of the product.
- The warranty period of this product is less.
2. Stirling Electric Stove-
With the Stirling freestanding electric fireplace, you can add a touch of elegance and warmth to your home. This fireplace heater is equipped with two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W, so you can warm your home in an instant. Featuring a realistic LED log flame effect, which offers an elegant touch to the house and thermostatic control, the heater has adjustable brightness and a flame dimmer so that one can adjust it to their liking. In addition, it is equipped with a safe thermal cutoff device that provides peace of mind while it is being used. It features a freestanding design, with a black cast iron design and a matte black finishing. This electric fireplace heater is a practical and stylish addition to any room in the house.
- There is a choice between two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W to meet all of your heating needs.
- This realistic LED log flame effect will add a beautiful visual feature to your home and add a touch of elegance.
- Free-standing, compact design with a traditional black cast iron finish.
- A 1-year warranty accompanies the product. You can register the product online to get an extended 2-year warranty.
- It has two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W.
- Features a realistic LED log flame effect.
- The long-lastingness of the product is questionable.
- Available in just one color.
3. Jaycee Electric Stove
Using a freestanding electric stove fire could be a great way to keep yourself warm on those cold winter days, as well as keep your wallet happy. This electric fireplace is odor-free and non-smoking, but the most important thing is that it is energy-efficient, which means you can relax on the couch and enjoy the cozy warmth without having to worry about how much you’re spending on utilities. The overheat protection in this smart appliance keeps the device safe from overheating, and the casing is made up of tempered glass that keeps it cool even when it is in use. Get your fireplace and discover more possibilities in your home during the winter.
- it is energy-efficient
- Features a realistic LED log flame effect
- Affordable for any middle-class household.
- Little heavy.
- Available in just one color.
4. Agatha Electric Stove
The Agatha freestanding electric stove fire has two heat settings and a realistic flame effect that can control independently. There are easy-to-use controls located on the back of the device. It is only a matter of minutes before you can ignite a real LED flame for an atmosphere that naturally creates a warm, romantic environment, free of smoke and sparks while maintaining a clean-burning climate. The fireplace comes equipped with an overheating thermal cut-off mechanism to ensure your safety and well-being. With a gentle flame effect burning inside a barrel-shaped cast metal enclosure, this fireplace does not only provides you with warmth but also adds a great visual appeal to your home as well.
- This device features a realistic LED flame effect behind a tempered glass window, which can use independently.
- It is designed to prevent unplanned extreme temperatures, and the thermal cutoff device acts as a safety feature.
- The Agatha electric stove has been designed with two heat settings.
- Free of smoke and sparks while maintaining a clean-burning environment.
- Easy to maintain.
- After looking at the online reviews and the features, it can say that the product is free from any cons.
5. Badgett 39 Cm W Electric Stove
Interested in a freestanding electric fireplace that can have an attractive, cozy atmosphere while keeping your space warm, and at the same time, it looks great in your living room. With its transparent tempered glass windows, this freestanding electric fireplace will provide you with a beautiful view as it is decorated with an attractive design. In addition, there are independent LEDs that can be used independently or together with the heating function to simulate a rolling fire at any time of the day.
- There are two different heat settings available when it comes to this electric stove.
- Maintaining an environment that is free of smoke and sparks while retaining a clean-burning environment.
- The maintenance of the system is straightforward.
- Users reviews show that it does not have any cons
- As part of this fireplace heater, there is a separate flame feature that provides a pleasing visual effect and can be adjusted depending on your preference to experience the charm of a real fire without all the chaos and smoke of a real fire. Besides the flame effect, the heat function can use if desired.
- A dial knob switch can control the temperature of this freestanding electric fireplace. Your home will become more comfortable and enjoyable when you adjust the temperature of the electric fireplace heater.
Frequently asked Questions
Is the flame real?
In order to create the flame in an electric fireplace, LED lights are used together with a mirror element which makes the light roll and bounces around. LED lights are energy-efficient and have a service life of more than 50,000 hours, which means they don’t need to be replaced too often.
It may be beneficial to consider the purchase of a fireplace that can change the flame color to match the décor, mood, or season of your home. If you are thinking about getting a fireplace with a more contemporary look.
The multicolor flame fireplace is a very modern-looking fireplace that can be used as the centerpiece for any contemporary décor or living room.
Change of flame color is one of the most recent features to have been added by some of the leading manufacturers of electric fireplaces. Remote control can be used to change the color of the flame or it can be done directly through the fireplace itself. It is available in a variety of colors such as orange, purple, blue, or pink.
How much space do electric fireplaces heat?
Zone heating is a great idea with electric fireplaces. For example, you can place an electric fireplace only in your living room or your bedroom, allowing you to keep the rest of your house at a comfortable temperature.
When strategically placed, an electric fireplace will not only keep you warm and cozy, but will also keep your heating bills down.
Are electric fireplaces safe?
In spite of the fact that the heat is on, electric fireplaces remain cool to the touch.
There is no problem installing these fireplaces under TVs and other electronic devices with a smaller clearance than a gas or ethanol fireplace. Furthermore, they can also be installed into combustible materials such as drywall or cabinetry.