In recent years, Warmlite electric fire has become more common in every home in the UK. Warmlite electric fires are widespread since they are more flexible in their placement.
The Warmlite electric heater is different from traditional fireplaces, so we should keep this in mind as we search for Warmlite electric fireplaces. An electric fireplace does not use gas or solid fuels, such as wood or coal, to produce heat, unlike gas fireplaces. An electric fireplace can only be operated if connected to an electrical outlet. It is the only thing that is necessary to handle it.
With time, various types of electric fireplaces have been developed to meet customers’ needs. However, reports are claiming that the global market of electric fireplaces has touched a value of USD 4224.2 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5125 million by 2027.
Warmlite electric fire Buying Guide
01. Low Cost
Warmlite electric fire is generally more affordable than fireplaces powered by gas, wood, or coal due to electricity use. Compared to a coal fireplace, the price of this item is very reasonable, so it is easy to see that this is an item worth considering. Therefore, you should always look at the product’s prices, and if its price is too high, you might want to consider other types of fireplaces.
02. Easy installation
It is effortless to install a Warmlite electric fire, and it is a very straightforward process. Electric fireplaces are ready to be used right out of the box, meaning that they are already used.
Their main requirement is that an electrical connection be made for them to function. Thus, if you find some electric fireplaces that are too complex for you to put in place, there are other electric fireplace options that you may wish to consider.
03. No mess
Warmlite electric fire allows you to create the same kind of ambiance as a real fireplace without causing any problems with a real fireplace. In other words, if you have decided to buy a product, you must ensure that it matches the ambiance of your home by testing it first.
4. Clean Air
Since there is no actual burning of wood inside an electric fireplace, the electric fireplaces don’t pollute the air inside your house. There is no doubt that it can hold even those who suffer from asthma, breathing disorders, or who simply care about their health in general.
05. Safe for Children and Pets
Electric fireplaces, unlike gas fireplaces, do not emit toxic fumes when they are in use. It means they are safe for use around children and pets. When it comes to our kids or pets, you need to make sure they don’t get shocked by the fireplace.
Long-lasting LED lights on your fireplace will bring you joy for years to come. All you need to do after installation is simply plug them in. All you need to do is keep it clean by dusting it from time to time.
Equipped with two heat settings, can adjust a thermostat. This Warmlite electric stove also features an adjustable flame effect and a 180-degree panoramic effect. Additionally, it features a freestanding LED log effect fire, and this freestanding, LED-powered stove is a great way to create a beautiful atmosphere for a room or small space.
It is just as easy to store as it is to use; additionally, it has an overheat protection system, which can reassure its safety. Therefore, this item is a perfect and practical addition to a living space.
- The product features an aesthetic curve effect design with panorama 180-degree windows and an adjustable flame effect to create a distinctive look
- There are two settings – 900 W and 1800 W – with an adjustable thermostat that provide a range of heating solutions to suit your needs
- When used, the overheat protection feature offers an additional sense of security
- The design of this unit is compact and freestanding.
- The front of this product is made of glass
- This product carries a 1-year guarantee; however, if you register the product online, you will receive an extended 2-year warranty
This electric fire stove will add a touch of warmth and elegance to the interior of your home. This fireplace features two heat settings of 1000W and 2000W that can effectively warm the house in just minutes.
This Warmlite WL46018 Stirling Portable Electric fire realistic LED log effect adds a touch of elegance to any home, while the user-friendly thermostat. Further to this, the heater has the capability of adjusting the brightness and flame dimmer so that one can adjust the heat to fit one’s preferences.
In addition to this, there is a safe thermal cut-off device that ensures you are not disturbed during use—designed in a freestanding style with an elegant black finish on its cast-iron frame.
- There are two heat settings available, 1000 W and 2000 W, which provide a variety of heating solutions.
- In addition to the visual feature, the LED log flame effect adds elegance to any home.
- Featuring a traditional black cast iron finish, this compact, freestanding design has a compact footprint.
- The product comes with a warranty of one year, but if you register the product online, the warranty can be extended to two years.
This electric fireplace replicates the same look and feel of a warm fire that will turn a dark, dreary evening into a cozy one in front of the fire, cold night into a cozy one in front of the fire.
Featuring an elegant cast iron finish complemented by the realistic fireplace log effect.
This fireplace creates a warm, comforting, and relaxing atmosphere within your living room. In addition, it offers a choice of two heat settings.
In addition, it has an adjustable thermostat so that you can choose the ideal temperature for your living space. It does not need to be installed, and a thermal cut-off is already included.
Furthermore, the heater offers a practical, safer alternative to traditional fuel stoves due to its absence of an open flame. This stylish electric fireplace heater offers an elegant heating solution without sacrificing ambiance at the same time.
- With this heater, you can set the temperature in two different ways.
- One power setting of 1000W and another of 2000W, allowing you to select the amount of heat you would like.
- It is ideal for keeping warm during the winter months due to its high power setting.
- The manufacturer of this product provides a one-year standard warranty for consumers who purchase this item.
This Warmlite WL46027 Carlisle Double Door Panoramic electric stove with a panoramic window will keep one warm and help one relax. In addition to the two heat settings – 900W and 1800W – which one can adjust via the thermostat, it can quickly bring you a comfortable temperature. Moreover, the quiet motor ensures that the noise is minimal.
There is also a realistic flame effect on this heater, which gives it the look of a fireplace and makes it appear even more relaxing.
When you feel like creating an atmosphere, you can use the flame effect independently from the actual heater. In addition to the overheat protection and thermal-cut off, this device ensures your peace of mind when using it around children or animals.
- The large panoramic window of the design provides a clear view of the flame effect to ensure that the experience is as complete as possible.
- The two heat settings – are 900W and 1800W.
- There is also a realistic flame effect on this heater.
- It is capable of producing a maximum temperature output of 175°C.
This electric fireplace heater has double doors which replicate the look and feel of a warm fire, making a dim, cold evening into a cozy evening spent living in your living room. This cast iron fireplace features an elegant, antique finish paired with a realistic log flame effect to create a comforting, warm, and calming atmosphere in your home.
You can easily control the settings of the large, panoramic window display settings, such as dimming the LED flame effect to set the ideal mood for your event.
There are two heat settings available on this heater so that you can control the temperature of that room as desired. Furthermore, the heater comes with a timer function that allows you to pre-set the heater to turn on or off at a time that suits you.
From the comfort of your sofa, you can conveniently adjust the settings with the included remote control.
The heater does not need to be installed, and an integrated thermal cut-off switch provides a practical and safer alternative to traditional fuel stoves of this type.
With its stylish design and ambient performance, the electric double door fireplace heater is now available with an intelligent heating solution.
- Heat settings: You can select from two heat settings of either 1000W or 2000W to get just the right amount of warmth, perfect for warming up during the cold winter months.
- 2-Year Warranty: The standard warranty for this product is one year, which will be extended to two years upon registering online.
- You can enjoy the log flame effect indoors or outdoors thanks to an impressive 180° panoramic window.
- The stove comes equipped with an overheat protection feature to ensure safe operation at all times.
- When it becomes too hot, the unit will automatically turn off.
- Flame dimmer is included to create a relaxing ambiance with the realistic LED flame effect
Frequently asked questions
Is the flame real?
Although LED lights create this flame, they still look incredibly realistic despite their artificial nature.
When creating a flame in an electric fireplace, the light reflects by mirror elements that allow the light to roll and bounce around to create a glowing effect. LED lamps have many advantages, including their efficiency, long service life, and low initial investment. LED lights will not need to be replaced for many years.
Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to consider purchasing a fireplace that can change the color of the flame to match the décor, mood, or season of your home. Consider getting a fireplace with a more contemporary look if you’re thinking about getting one.
There are very few fireplaces that can rival the multicolor flame fireplace. It has a very modern look that will enhance any contemporary décor or living room.
Some of the leading manufacturers of electric fireplaces have recently added the ability to change the color of the flame. Changing the color of the flame can be done either using a remote control or it can be done directly on the fireplace itself. These products are available in various colors, such as orange, purple, blue, or pink.
How much space do electric fireplaces heat?
Depending on the type of fireplace you have, electric fireplaces can heat up to 400 square feet. The maximum heating area is 1000 square feet. Most electric fireplaces can heat a room of 400 to 500 square feet, depending on the model. You can find models with an 800 – 1000 sq. ft heating capacity.
Zone heating is a great idea when it comes to electric fireplaces. For example, you can place an electric fireplace only in your living room or your bedroom, allowing you to keep the rest of your house at a comfortable temperature.
In addition to keeping you warm and cozy, an electric fireplace will also reduce your heating bills when positioned strategically.
Are electric fireplaces safe?
In comparison to any other type of fireplace, electric fireplaces are generally considered a safer option because there is no fire involved. Moreover, no harmful emissions are released into the atmosphere by the fireplace.
These fireplaces are no problem to install under TVs and other electronic devices with a smaller clearance than a gas fireplace or an ethanol fireplace. In addition, they can also be installed within combustible materials, such as drywall and cabinetry.