With the best Realistic Log burner effect electric fires available in the UK, you can add a touch of rustic warmth and comfort to your home. The sight of a roaring fire in a traditional British fireplace is beautiful, but it is neither practical nor safe, and in many areas, it is even illegal. In addition to being more energy-efficient, log effect electric fires are environmentally friendly. This product emits no flame, which means there will be no pollution.
Given the above, it is arguably best to invest in an electric log burner in the case of a chilly law-abiding romantic. Indeed, realistic electric log burners do not require a chimney or regular maintenance, unlike solid-fuel burners. The good thing about them is that they do not need to be connected to your main supply, unlike gas burners.
Here, we have compiled a list of the best electric log burners for your home, allowing you to enjoy instant heat and a cozy glow at the flick of a switch. To help you choose the best log burner effect electric fire, we’ve put together a quick guide, along with our top recommendations.
Log effect electric fires buying guide
- Adjustable heat and LED settings: An electric heater of any decent quality will come with a range of different heating options, as well as a light-only environment that allows you to enjoy their cozy glow without actually getting any heat. If you have already turned on your radiators, this is the best solution.
- Controllable thermostat: You can set the thermostat to your desired temperature. It will automatically adjust the heat settings to maintain the desired temperature and switch the burners on and off as needed. In addition to being convenient and comfortable, this also saves the user money by not using high heat settings when they do not need to.
- Safety cutoff: You will find that most listed electric log burners feature a thermal safety mechanism that shuts off the unit should it become in danger of overheating, such as if you leave it on overnight.
- Remote control: Heat can be adjusted while you relax on the couch. Digital remotes, usage meters, and timer controls are standard features on the best electric ranges.
- Timer: Many newer and more expensive burners have timers, allowing you to set them to heat the room before you even get up. You can put heat settings for several days ahead on the second burner on our list.
List of the Best log effect electric fires
This style of Warmlite electric stove is designed with two heat settings, an adjustable thermostat, as well as flame effects that can adjust, and a 180-degree panoramic view making this freestanding. Also, an LED-powered log effect stove fire is a visually appealing way of heating a small room or home at once. Along with being easy to store, this stove fire is also easy to use. With its built-in overheat protection system, you can be assured you are using a functional piece of apparatus, with the added benefit of making a practical, appealing, and safe addition to your living room.
- It creates an attractive appearance with its curve effect, panoramic 180-degree window, and adjustable LED flame effect options that make a distinct appearance
- The 1800 W setting with a thermostat allows you to choose from a variety of heating solutions, depending on what you prefer
- With its built-in overheat protection feature, this product provides additional peace of mind while in use
- It is designed with a compact and freestanding design that adds convenience
- The front of the building is made of glass
- There is a 1-year guarantee on the product, which can be extended to a 2-year warranty by registering your product online
- Realistic warm glow.
- Lightweight but durable.
- Classic cast-iron look.
- Relatively affordable.
- You may experience some increase in your power bill if you use a non-eco mode.
If you’re looking for a modern alternative to the traditional log fireplace, then this Dimplex optiflame log effect electric fire is the one you need.
It gives you a Choice of real coal or log effect fuel bed, giving you a relaxing visual display through the wide viewing opening. Further, it will keep you comfortably warm at the same time, making it the perfect choice for keeping warm on cold nights in your living room or conservatory.
You are also provided with the option to adjust the flame’s intensity, which is a great feature that gives you more control over the effect of the flame’s intensity. In addition, this fireplace comes with an adjustable thermostat that lets you create the perfect temperature for the room while staying as quiet as possible. In contrast to conventional fireplaces that require a chimney, this electric fireplace heater is powered by a mains socket and can be placed anywhere in the room or house. Also, this heating system is indeed straightforward to use, requiring minimal effort to install, which means that you will be able to start heating the room within minutes.
- There is a 2 years warranty that comes with this fire stove.
- The 900W and 1800W heat settings allow you to adjust the temperature to suit your needs
- It’s also super easy to use, and its installers don’t require that much effort to get the setup done
- The panoramic viewing window provides a relaxing visual display that provides a realistic LED log flame effect and a real LED flame effect.
- Remote control and opening doors.
- Easy to use.
- Flame control.
- Auto shut off feature.
- Clean and sophisticated look.
- Can be a bit noisy.
White and an electric fire unit that features wood effect electric fire. The fire uses 100% LED lighting, has various flame effects and has a range of brightness and intensity settings. In addition, one can use the lighting, flame effects, and the heater independently or simultaneously. In addition, since the fireplace is powered by LED technology, it is low-cost to run, with a running cost of less than £4 per year if used for 5 hours a day.
Also, the mood lighting option provides the user with a choice of 13 different stationary colors – one of which can be set to cycle gradually shifting from one color to another. With the product, you will get a remote control with a digital LCD, in which you can create your seven-day program. Moreover, as long as the room temperature is between 1 and 2 kW, the heater automatically switches between these two settings based on the set setting. This product is designed following the requirements of Eco Design 2018 (Lot 20), which stipulates that the highest level of energy efficiency is to be achieved in a space heater.
- The fire uses 100% LED lighting.
- It is low-cost to run, with a running cost of less than £4 per year if used for 5 hours a day.
- The heater automatically switches between these two settings based on the set setting.
- It provides the user with a choice of 13 different stationary colors.
- Powerful but eco-friendly.
- Realistic flame effect with multiple colours that can be adjusted.
- Remote control with a digital LCD.
- Featuring a realistic flame texture.
- Only 1-year warranty.
This classically styled electric stove will heat your home and will keep the chills away, with two different heat settings to accommodate any requirements. This electric fireplace can heat rooms to 53m2. The room temperature will not fluctuate too much since the heater has a thermostat, so it will automatically turn on and off to maintain the desired temperature.
Aside from using the fire effects themselves, using fire effects throughout the year can help create a calm atmosphere in your home. Further, log effect display windows can look just as impressive as natural wood fires. To prevent risks associated with burning, no flame is produced by this product. Featuring a freestanding design, this heater is portable and comes with bronze-effect handles. It also includes a thermal cutoff feature for your safety and keeps your product from overheating.
- A beautiful, real-life effect that does not involve the risks associated with an open flame
- Can achieve An incredibly realistic and vivid fire effect without the risks associated with a real log fire.
- It is equipped with a thermostat control knob for regulating the temperature
- There is a door that opens and closes according to your need.
- This product also features a safety thermal cutoff feature to prevent overheating and possible damage.
- Multiple settings.
- Realistic glowing logs.
- No installation is needed.
- Overheat protection.
- No remote control.
Another incredibly realistic electric fireplace is Tolead’s Electric Fire with Log Burner Effect. LED technology illuminates three-dimensional logs, but the best part is that they occasionally sparkle and crack! You can enjoy the looks and sounds of a real fireplace with the 3 Flame Brightness Levels, as well as its crackling sounds. Electric flames are also created using the company’s hi-tech LED flame technology. Electric fireplaces in 2022 have hardly matched this level of realism; this fireplace is among the most realistic to date.
- 2000w Super Power Electric Fire.
- Real-looking flame effects.
- 400 sq. ft., coverage area.
- Over-heating safety protection.
- Realistic warm glow.
- Varied heat settings.
- Easy to use.
- Stylish and large design.
Frequently asked questions
What is the most realistic electric log burner?
The Mathilde Belfry Heating 100Cm W Electric Fire is currently the best electric fireplace log set on the market. With this electric fireplace, you will enjoy everything it has to offer, such as an infrared heater and real 3D flames.
Are there realistic electric fireplaces?
Realistic or modern flames are standard features of electric fireplaces. In addition to this, electric fireplaces provide a convenient, cozy ambiance of wood-burning fires without the hassle of maintenance.
Can you plug an electric fireplace into a regular outlet?
You can use A 120 Volt outlet to plug in most electric fireplaces, and no dedicated circuit is needed.
How can I make my electric fireplace look real?
Create a seamless appearance by adding custom trim if gaps are present. To make the electric fireplace look like a genuine built-in, you can even add tiles to the gaps. There may be gaps in the tile, so we can add a lattice strip along the edge to hide them.
Does the back of an electric fireplace get hot?
The electrical components within an electric fireplace may emit little amounts of heat during operation. However, there is little chance of the back of an electric fireplace getting warm.
Is it safe to put an electric fireplace under a TV?
Many electric fireplaces can have TVs above them without causing harmful effects. Because electric fireplaces emit heat from the front or bottom, TVs and other objects can be positioned above them without being harmed.
How do you arrange fake logs on an electric fireplace?
- To serve as the foundation for the fire, place the enormous ceramic logs on the bottom. Depending on the fireplace design and log size, you will determine the direction you place them.
- The distance between logs should be two inches (5 centimeters).
- Ensure that no logs are obstructing the flow of gas. You will need to rearrange the log files if you find a record is blocking it.
- The foundation logs should be topped with smaller logs. It does not matter how they are arranged. It may look more natural to have the records placed randomly.
- Use matches or an automatic igniter to light the fire.
- Take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy.
How long do ceramic gas logs last?
Ceramic logs for gas fireplaces can last up to 10 years if properly maintained. About 3 to 5 years are the typical lifespan of ceramic ventless fireplaces.
Can I use my gas fireplace without the logs?
Logs aren’t necessary for gas fireplaces because their purpose is aesthetic, adding to the fireplace’s authenticity.