In the present age, coal effect electric fire or heaters offer numerous benefits in comparison to traditional fireplaces such as wood and gas fireplaces. There are no hassles involved with these systems, such as maintaining them, cutting wood, cleaning chimneys, or spending lots of money to get them installed.
It has now become a well-known fact that electric fireplaces have many advantages over conventional fireplaces such as being clean, safe, affordable, and easy to install without having to obtain any additional permit.
The placement of electric fire coal effect inserts, in some cases, is preferred by various types of customers such as households, office workers. The prime reason behind the popularity of electric fireplaces is their flexibility when it comes to placing the fireplace. Electric coal effect fires with surround are different from conventional fireplaces. Unlike electric fireplaces, gas fireplaces burn conventional fuels, such as gas and coal. Unlike electric fireplaces, gas fireplaces use electricity as their fuel. When it comes to a replacement coal effect for electric fire, you will only need a standard electrical outlet to use it.
Coal effect electric fireplaces Buying guide
Following are the points that you should take care of before buying a coal effect electric fireplaces.
- Place of Installation– Before you install your electric fireplace, you should be sure you have a clear idea of where it will be located. In order to purchase an electric fireplace, take a proper measurement of the area of your house, specifically the area of the floor where you will be installing the fireplace. It is also important to keep in mind whether or not you will place the fireplace indoors or outdoors.
- Flame– Those of us who are familiar with electric fire know that its esthetic reproduction of flame is what makes it unique. Thus, before you decide to purchase an inset fireplace, make sure that you check whether it is producing an authentic-looking flame or not before you decide to purchase it.
- Budget– Perhaps this is one of the most important aspects to keep in mind before buying a replacement remote control for an electric fire. In the market today, there are numerous types of electric fireplaces available. In order to choose a good company, you need to find one that meets your criteria as well as fits within your budget.
- Design– This is also an important aspect to consider before purchasing an electric fire, you should consider whether it will fit your interior or not. The design of the fireplace should match the texture of your home. Otherwise, if you buy a fireplace that doesn’t match your house texture then it may affect the decor of your house.
List of best coal effect electric fire
Following is the list of best coal effect electric fire
01. Klarstein 41Cm W Electric Stove
With this free standing coal effect electric fires, you will be able to induce a real sense of flame illusion in any room of your home along with the effect of coal in it. In addition to this, the gentle light enhances the feel of the real fire and the glowing logs of the fireplace. In this way, it creates a warm and comfortable atmosphere. During the summer evenings, even when it is hot outside, the flames can still be used independently to create an ambient atmosphere. In the cooler months, the switchable heating feature allows you to keep warm. A rotary control is located directly on the device behind a small door with a rotary that can be used to control the heat. In addition to the unique design of the circular fireplace, the black finish adds to its feel of comfort and coziness. Whenever you look through the generously sized window, you will always see the realistic image of the fireplace, enhanced by the 3D flame effect of the fireplace. In addition to being a romantic addition to your home, the electric fireplace provides a radiant fire without any of the hassle or cost associated with an open fire.
- Featuring two heat settings to choose from.
- Lights with LEDs as the backlights.
- There are two types of power supply: 1000W and 2000W.
- A power supply with a voltage range of 220-240 Volts is available.
- A set of switches can be found on the back of the device.
- There is no way to open the door.
- Freestanding installation.
- It does not look realistic.
2. Darren Belfry Heating 70.5Cm W Surface Wall Mounted Electric Fire
The fireplace is beautifully designed in a contemporary style along with an off-white MDF mantle and an off-white plinth, this also includes a toughened glass fire. As a configuration, the product comes packaged in one box with MDF plinths attached. To mount the device to your wall, you can simply use the wall mounting bracket. There is also an independent led light supplied with the base plinth that can be turned on and off whenever needed. Using LED technology, the fireplace is among the most cost-effective fireplaces you can get. With the product, you will receive a digital LCD display remote control with a seven-day programmer.
Aside from this, when the living room temperature rises, this electric coal effect stoves adjusts the temperature to match the room’s temperature by switching between 2 and 1 kW. ECO-Design 2018 complies with its requirements for both design and production, resulting in space heaters with the highest energy efficiency possible.
- Can automatically adjust the heat according to the temperature of the room.
- It is eco-friendly as it does not emit any kind of smoke.
- Due to the LED technology, this fireplace is among the most cost-effective alternatives that are available in the market.
- Inserted or wall-mounted installation.
- Modern homes will look best with this design.
3. Lausanne Klarstein 128Cm W
With its romantic flame effect, this coal effect electric heaters create a relaxing atmosphere. In a case where heating is required, the function can be turned on with ease and you will be able to enjoy the comfort and warmth that the heater provides. Additionally, you can also adjust the brightness of the flames as well as the two temperature settings that enable you to adjust the heat. Additionally not only are you able to control the fire by using the push buttons on the rear of the unit, but you will also be able to adjust it via the remote control which is included with the purchase. Furthermore, the Lausanne Long stove from Klarstein has a high-quality and modern look. Even when it’s turned off, the light will make a beautiful addition to any wall, as it’s made entirely of glass and has an extremely elegant design. You can mount it on the wall very easily with the mounting hardware included. It is recommended that this product only be used in well-insulated rooms or on an occasional basis.
- With the remote control, you are able to conveniently operate it from a distance.
- Elegant and modern electric fireplace with a height of 128 cm and width of 26 cm.
- With a simple, subtle design and tempered glass viewing window, this is a must-have item in any home.
- Its flame effect and heater make it practical and versatile while posing no fire or smoke danger.
- Powerful,1600W electric fire with 2 temperature settings – perfect for heating rooms up to 40m².
- Heat, flame effect, and sound settings.
- Incredibly realistic.
- Not many stones in the fire.
4. Studio Klarstein 93Cm W Electric Fire
This Electric fire is designed to create a romantic, magical atmosphere 365 days of the year. With Klarstein’s Studio electric stove, you’ll enjoy comfortable, warm flames without the hassle of smoke and fire. It’s an elegant addition to any living room decor. In addition, the glass panels on the side create the illusion of a real flame and also attract everyone’s attention directly to the LED flame illusion. It also has a built-in electric fan heater that emits a pleasantly warm glow when required, with two temperature settings of 1000W and 2000W, so it can be used to heat rooms up to 40 square meters. In order to prevent anything from spoiling the romantic mood, this product comes with a convenient remote control that can be used for controlling the product. As an added bonus, the weekly timer will enable you to easily set the heating for the entire week. This way you never have to worry about the house being cold when you wake up in the morning or get home from work.
- It is the perfect heater for rooms up to 40m2 with its two temperature settings – 1000W and 2000W – that can be adjusted to meet your requirements.
- Stylish electric stove with a realistic flame effect for a modern and elegant look.
- The warmth of a fireplace without the smoke or flames but with the romantic feeling of a fireplace.
- Ideal for every season of the year, the flame can be used with or without its heating function depending on the occasion.
- A versatile and practical device, it comes with a weekly timer to schedule the heating times according to your needs.
- Sleek, modern styling.
- Only two temperature settings.
Frequently asked Question
Following are the questions of some answers that are asked by the customers frequently.
How are electric fireplaces different?
It is very common for us to be asked about the various types of fireplaces, along with their advantages, features, and safety concerns.
In comparison to gasoline and wood-burning fireplaces, Coal effect electric fire is more energy efficient. and customizable. In addition to all of these benefits, they can be significantly more economical to operate, clean to maintain, and very secure because of their additional features.
Typically, electric fireplaces are capable of producing 4,600 BTUs of heat. Some models are, however, capable of being wired to 220/240 volts and they will be able to produce up to 8,900 BTUs. Additionally, infrared fireplaces produce roughly 5,200 BTUs of heat each.
There are numerous sizes of rooms that can be heated with an electric fireplace. In most cases, these heaters can heat small-to-medium rooms up to 400 square feet, but larger heaters are also available to heat rooms up to 1,000 square feet.
How can I install an electric fireplace?
You can purchase an electric fireplace already installed in a piece of furniture, and all you have to do is plug it into an electrical outlet. Assuming that you purchased just the fireplace unit, you would need to cut the wall so as to recess the unit, In regards to the part of the wall that sticks out, you might still have to build something around it. Since electric fireplaces do not produce smoke, you do not need a chimney, but you will need an electrical box to hardwire the unit to the wall.
How do electric fireplaces work?
The idea behind an electric fireplace is that LED lights are projected onto a screen in a real-looking pattern in an attempt to mimic the flame.
There are models that have a single line of LED lights at the bottom of the flame, whereas others have two or even more LED strips for the purpose of adding depth, adding color variations so that the flames appear more realistic.
On electric fireplaces, the flames will still burn throughout the year even if the heater is turned off as the heater is built-in and works independently from the flame.
What are the electric requirements of the electric fireplace?
Almost all models of electric fireplaces can be plugged directly into a household outlet, so they can be used almost anywhere. However, you would need to make sure that the circuit breaker or fuse for this outlet is dedicated to this device.
In relation to a circuit breaker, when we say that it is dedicated, we mean that it is dedicated only to one outlet, not to any other outlets or lighting fixtures.
Electric fireplaces can cause a safety hazard if plugged into an electrical outlet that has only one circuit breaker or fuse, as they may overload the circuit, trip the circuit breaker, and cause an electrical fire.